Contact Us : firstname.lastname@example.org
With the creation of the Shillong Province on 24th November 1953, it became imperative to have a Provincial House as the then Provincial Headquarter at Mawlai was over congested.
With her usual unlimited trust in Divine Providence, the first Provincial, Mother Catherine Mania succeeded to give the Province a new house blessed on 31st January 1958. Sr. Rina Colussi was its first Superior. She immediately started the Khasi Primary School and also an English Medium School.
Auxilium also served as the Novitiate house with Sr. Francesca Martina as its first Novice Mistress.
Today Auxilium-Nongthymmai is still the Provincial Headquarter of the Immaculate Heart Province Shillong.
There is a well-appreciated School which caters to around 2200 students.
SHILLONG – NONGTHYMMAI
Nongthymmai,Shillong – 793014
East Khasi Hills,Meghalaya,
Ph. No. (0364) 2534588